* Can you sort and count all of the fruit and vegetables in your fridge?
* Can you count piles of coins? How much do you have? If you add two piles together, how much money do you have in total?
* Can you use coins to go shopping in your role play supermarket or green grocer's?
* Can you share out grapes? Who has the most? Who has the least? Did you share them equally?
* How many green vegetables do you have in your fridge?
* How many orange vegetables do you have in your fridge?
* If you have a pile of ten carrot sticks and then take four away, how many are you left with? Try taking away different amounts. Challenge yourself to try taking away different amounts.