How are you feeling today?
- Look up at the clouds in the sky. What shapes can you see? Draw or describe them.
- Draw a picture of a tree - Write things that are important to you on each leaf of the tree
- Colour in a mindfulness picture
- Think of as many rhyming word pairs as you can and write them down - Then write a poem using the word pairs to show how you're feeling today
- Write down all the things that you feel grateful to have in your life.
- Calm colouring - Imagine, draw and colour a peaceful underwater world filled with cool water, swimming fish, bubbling coral, small shells and swaying seaweed.