Good morning Year 1!
We hope you are all keeping well. Our activities for today are listed below:
1. Topic- Express yourself PowerPoint/video posted below. Once you have opened the document, set it to full screen mode and the audio will start automatically. You then need to click through the slides. The PowerPoint and video are exactly the same, choose which format you prefer or you can access.
2. Reading- The Colour Monster. Video and questions posted below.
3. Maths- One more, one less.
PowerPoint/video posted below. Once you have opened the document, set it to full screen mode and the audio will start automatically. You then need to click through the slides. Resources are posted in the documents below. The PowerPoint and video are exactly the same, choose which format you prefer or you can access.
4. Phonics- Activities are posted below. Pupils should know which Phonics groups they were in last term, if unsure please email and we can assist.
5. PE- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEpCqW9JqgY Get ready to act like your favourite superhero in this Avengers workout!
6. Spelling test- Video posted below.
7. PSHE- https://video.link/w/YA6Ob Watch this video and see if you can guess what emotion the girl is feeling. Remember, it is ok to feel all of these emotions, even if you don't know why you feel that way!
Please remember to send any pictures and work to
We cannot wait to see your lovely work and to give you some feedback. Have fun!
In today’s Maths lesson we are finding one more and one less. By the end of today’s lesson you will be able to use your prior knowledge of finding one more and one less and apply it to numbers within 50, you will understand which digit or digits will change and you will understand that 8 is one more than 7 and you will be able to apply this knowledge to bigger numbers like 48.
Today’s book is called ‘The Colour Monster’ by Anna Llenas and it is read by Mr Joshua Brooks. See if you can answer these questions with your parent as you go through the video, make sure you pause the video in places to give you a chance to answer. Feel free to answer the questions verbally or write your answers down if you want to.