The difficult decision to keep the school closed on Friday 2nd March has been made. Due to the dangerous conditions on the roads and icy paths, we do not want to risk anybody’s safety by travelling in this adverse weather. Many of the staff live in worst hit areas and would have to travel along icy country lanes to get onto main roads. More snow is due tomorrow and if we did manage skeleton staff we would not want to have children in then have to close early.
There should be no reason why the school will not be fully open and operational again on Monday 5th March.
Many apologies for the inconvenience this causes – we want to ensure the safety of all. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.